- We will fully educate and inform our clients with respect to what is in their investment portfolios and why.
- We will define for our clients precisely what our responsibilities are with respect to our wealth management relationship.
- We accept full accountability and responsibility for the wealth management advice we provide.
- We will acknowledge and explain to our clients any agent/fiduciary conflicts we have in servicing them and how we will manage any conflicts over the life of our relationships.
- We agree to full transparency and full disclosure in all aspects of our client relationships, including how we are paid.
- Our clients will always know how their assets are invested and where their assets are held.
- We will agree with our clients as to what constitutes a successful relationship, including clearly measurable objectives and metrics for evaluating progress toward those objectives.
- We will specifically define the service model our clients can expect.
To learn more about our wealth management services and how we can help turn your retirement savings into retirement income, e-mail us or call us at 910-202-4656.