- We will fully educate and inform our clients with respect to what is in their investment portfolios and why.
- We will define for our clients precisely what our responsibilities are with respect to our wealth management relationship.
- We accept full accountability and responsibility for the wealth management advice we provide.
- We will acknowledge and explain to our clients any agent/fiduciary conflicts we have in servicing them and how we will manage any conflicts over the life of our relationships.
- We agree to full transparency and full disclosure in all aspects of our client relationships, including how we are paid.
- Our clients will always know how their assets are invested and where their assets are held.
- We will agree with our clients as to what constitutes a successful relationship, including clearly measurable objectives and metrics for evaluating progress toward those objectives.
- We will specifically define the service model our clients can expect.
To learn more about our wealth management services and how we can help turn your retirement savings into retirement income, email us or call us at 910-202-4656.