While the financial markets may be volatile, our values remain steadfast. Our goal is to become your principal financial advisor for all aspects of your financial life. To achieve this goal, we serve you with integrity, dedication, and a commitment to the following guiding principles:
- We Know Our Clients. To help you make smart financial and investment decisions, we take the time to fully understand every aspect of your individual circumstances, goals, and challenges. We make it our priority to get to know you as a person and then put that knowledge to work on your behalf.
- A Focus on Financial Planning. While the financial media focus attention on the day-to-day fluctuations in the financial markets, we focus on helping you achieve your long-term financial goals. We believe that a written financial plan is necessary to keep you focused on what you can do to achieve your financial goals.
- We Provide Independent Advice. As Investment Adviser Representatives of Commonwealth Financial Network®, we have a fiduciary responsibility to act in our clients' best interests. Our income is derived primarily from a single, transparent management fee. This business model helps ensure that your interests come first.
- We Keep You Informed. We believe communication is the key to a successful advisor-client relationship. To ensure that your financial plan reflects your current circumstances, we schedule regular face-to-face meetings or phone calls.
- Experience Matters. With more than 60 years' combined experience as financial advisors, we have the knowledge, insight, and perspective to keep you focused on your long-term financial goals.
To learn how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 910-202-4656 to schedule a consultation, or email us for more information.